CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 29, 2012

Is someone trying to tell me something?


I received a mysterious package in the mail. I open it and this is the contents, Living proof's frizz nourishing styling cream....no idea where this came from but hint taken. I've been battling frizzy hair for years so I'll take any help I can get! So of course I tried it out and decided to blog about it. As recommended I applied after my shower to damp hair and then dried and flat ironed and my hair was noticeably softer and smoother. The smell was decent and I felt like it lived up to its no frizz claim. This was after just one use so I will have to update after I use it for awhile. After some research the con is that this 4 oz bottle is $17.98 on Amazon (another sign I for one didn't purchase it) which is pretty pricey for such a small bottle. I will let you know how long it lasts which will make a difference in whether it is worth its price. There is also a shampoo and conditioner which runs to the tune of $30 a bottle...yikes, if my mysterious sender would like to hook me up with those too I'll greatly appreciate it...


0 comments:

Post a Comment