CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Seriously you will hear angels singing...

Aero Minerale Makeup Mist
Start singing Hallelujah, see the heaven's open up and shine down on this foundation. Over the summer I was really into researching airbrush makeup, like the Temptu system that Emily Maynard the previous Bachelorette raves about all the time. These systems cost over $150 dollars and then my friend posted about this makeup on Facebook. The more I googled it the more it appealed to me, supposedly it is the official makeup of Twilight (fitting how the Part B of Breaking Dawn is being released in just a few weeks). I read how this makeup is how the actors get their 'flawless' look. I rushed over to my local Ulta and brainstormed colors with the consultants there (it did take me a couple of trys to get it right but they are awesome about letting you exchange even after you open it). I even got a high dollar coupon to use for joining their free rewards program (I get high dollar coupons now all the time in the mail and use them to refill when I'm out). What I found was that you can't spray it on, I can't anyway I'm not that talented, however when I spray it on my fingers and apply it like a regular foundation I achieve a flawless look that.....you may want to sit down for this....STAYS ON ALL DAY (yes I really did shout it). The first day I wore it was a weekend where I love to nap with my little ones, we were going to a movie after naptime and I woke up and barely had to touch up my eyes. AMAZING! You can pick it up at Ulta for around $15 but if you have a coupon or sign up for their rewards program you will get it for less. A great deal considering the can lasted over 2 months with daily use and I don't have to retouch throughout the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment