CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Old Gray Mare Ain't What She Used to be...

It has been a crazy busy week with Halloween and all, I haven't gotten a chance to blog in days! As a nice de-stress from the crazy, last night I went out for girls night out with friends. Being a 30 year old mother of 2 and closing down a place (seriously they turned the lights on us and turned off the music), getting home well after 1 and waking up with the kiddos is not the best beauty look. I need a coffee IV and have debated just dumping it in the sink and sticking my head in but like all great mothers we have to pull it together and make Saturday an awesome family day, run errands and conquer the world. So what do I need? An awesome concealer of course! Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Roller was introduced to me by my bestie and I love it! It is a great under eye dark circle relief that will help me look like I actually got sleep last night. The price is pretty decent, around $10 and I bought mine 6 months ago and it is still working. So if like me, you just can't party with the best of them anymore without looking like a hot mess, slap some concealer on and cover up the fact you aren't 21 anymore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment