CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 22, 2012

Birchbox- Christmas every month!

Birchbox- Like Christmas in July, August, September, October...

I wish I would have taken a picture of my actual box this month but like Christmas it takes a lot to restrain myself from ripping the package open and checking out my goodies. I promise next month to take a picture before tearing it to shreds. For $10 a month (which for me I have automatically deducted at the start of the month) you get a box of decent sized high-dollar product samples. I've received sample mascara, nail polish, lip gloses, eye-shadow etc. It is a beauty lovers dream! I look forward to it each month and with the stresses of motherhood and working, a girl needs a little pampering, luckily mine comes wrapped with a pretty bow in my mailbox each month. Check it out: https://www.birchbox.com?raf=ghnkk

0 comments:

Post a Comment