CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 27, 2012

MAC Pigments, a dab will do ya!

MAC has been a favorite of mine for many years. My absolute FAVORITE MAC product are their pigments. You might be thinking, 'Hey Lady I thought you were on a budget!' but what you will discover with the MAC pigments is that your $22 investment will last FOREVER! MAC pigments are highly concentrated color so only a little will accomplish the goal. I wet my eyeshadow brush and just sweep the lid of my pigment jar for a high def color that shimmers and withstands the demands of the day. I have yet to finish a pigment jar and I use them a few times a week. I bought my first pigment jar 6 years ago! My two favorite colors Blue Brown and Brown Green have been discontinued for a few years so I will cry sad sad tears when I officially finish them- if they do reappear snatch them up because they are amazing! My suggestion to you is to find a color you love and try it out. I lean towards a base eyelid color with pigments because they are a little two shimmery as a highlighter. Let me know which colors you love! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment