CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 26, 2012

Bye Bye Blemishes


I've shared this beauty secret of mine with friends for years! St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub is a daily must have- I've tried other scrubs, even high dollar scrubs and nothing compares. I notice a difference too if I don't use it. There have been times we have gone out of town and I just wash my face with whatever and then sure enough I look like an 18 year old smack down in the middle of puberty with a face you could play connect the dots on! I wash my face with this once daily in the shower and then twice a day clean my face with regular rubbing alcohol and I get compliments on my skin all the time. If you have dry skin I would probably only do the rubbing alcohol wipe down once a day or every other day. These two put together make a blemish busting clear complexion team! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment