CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Loreal vs. Wen


 VS.


So I received a sample of Wen Sweet Almond Mint (very similar to the one pictured). I was super excited because after watching the informercials I was convinced this was going to save my frizzy semi straight semi curly hair. I have to say I really really liked it but after searching and searching online I just couldn't justify the price. The cheapest place I could find it was on Amazon and even still a small bottle is like 20 bucks. I read that the auto-shipment from the Wen distributors website charges you the $30 a month and you really don't need a new bottle each month so it ends up being a rip-off. So I started looking for Plan B and found Loreal's Cleansing Conditioner which on Amazon has raving reviews comparing it to Wen. I was thrilled because at $5 a bottle I could afford it! The Loreal product seemed to be very similar in results (although I hate to admit I liked the texture of my hair better with Wen) the only pitfall was the smell of the Loreal product. It was very much a strong perfumey White Diamonds sorta smell and after 1 bottle I decided I just couldn't handle it. I think it is worth a try if you want to experiment with a Cleansing Conditioner but aren't ready to commit to the price of Wen. I heard Wen just realized a Ginger Pumpkin fall scent, hmmmmm maybe I'll win Lotto...


0 comments:

Post a Comment