CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Toothpaste- Not just for teeth...

Image from Kid'sHealth
90% of the time my Apricot Scrub/Rubbing Alcohol combo keeps my skin blemish free...and then thanks to hormones I have a spout of breakouts especially during 'the time' (sorry dudes but you are reading a makeup blog, what do you expect?). Lately my face has been a disaster which is out of the ordinary. Today when on my forehead a new mountain appeared big enough to need a name I decided I had to do something. So tonight I am going to sleep minty fresh and I don't just mean my teeth. I take a dab of toothpaste (the old fashioned white kind works best) and I put it straight on the blemish. Usually by morning when it is time to wash it off (don't forget to wash it off!) it has drastically decreased in size and redness. If you do this a few nights in a row usually the blemishes will disappear. Good luck and stay fresh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment