CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

EverGreasy?

After trying the Loreal cleansing conditioner version of Wen and liking it but not the smell I decided to try the shampoo and conditioner by the same line. What I found was that instead of EverSleek I had EverGrease. For me this is crazy, I have very course, dry, frizzy hair. My hair NEVER gets greasy and this shampoo and conditioner makes it look like I've rubbed oil on my head as a fashion statement. After looking on amazon at reviews of this product I found that many people had similar experiences with it (unless you have fine hair, people with fine hair somehow find it amazing). What I learned: Do your research BEFORE buying the product regardless how cheap!

0 comments:

Post a Comment