CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Heard it from a friend who...

You know that old 80's song 'Heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another...' well it isn't exactly that but I wanted to share with you a product review from my bestest friend. When she told me about it, I knew I just had to share. She recently tried CoverGirl Smoky Shadowblast. It looks really cool and offers claims of being an eyeliner and an eyeshadow. It comes in a variety of cool colors and is around $10. Her experience though was less than stellar. She wrote, "It smeared all over after only 50 minutes, by that night it looked completely awful, eyeliner was only applied to the top but it was smeared down below my eyes, but this stuff made me look like a freaking raccoon or something, it was awful." She is not a complainer so when she said she was calling the company I knew it had to be bad, last time she called a company there was a clump of hair in a snickers she gave me. She spoke highly of CoverGirl's customer service. They are going to send her a coupon for a free full sized product and were super nice about it saying that they might have her send the product back for a quality control check. Just thought I'd let you know this cool looking product might be worth skipping over until they get the quality of this product under control. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment