CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Went to the Island Mon

Ok so since last week, last post I already tried to coconut. I couldn't resist, had to have it! As I tried to sneak it in the cart hubby tried to call me out on it saying, 'Don't we still have shampoo?' shhhhhhh I'm not sure what I answered was a complete truth. Anyway my synopsis is that it makes my hair feel awesome and the smell is light and coconuty. I saw a recipe on Pinterest for making your own coconut milk shampoo and I'm sure for those people out there that actually make the things they pin on Pinterest that would be even healthier for your hair. The link to that is here: http://www.onegoodthingbyjillee.com/2012/03/homemade-coconut-milk-shampoo.html
Coconut milk/oil has said to be awesome for your health and hair so regardless I think you should check this out :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment