CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Organix Shampoo and Conditioner



Starting out with a bang I actually have a double wamy review of two different Organix products I have recently tried. Organix products are free of parabens and sulfates (which I just know aren't good for you) so that is a plus and also they have lots of natural ingredients and they are affordable quality shampoos and conditioners!

Organix Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner was the first one I tried. I am a sucker for anything that claims to help straighten and defrizz my hair. I'm not totally stoked about the smell, it is a little perfumey for my taste but does it work? I think so, I'm not convinced this shampoo and conditioner has the placebo effect on me where I think it works because it claims to work but my hair feels clean and is soft after I use it so I'm pretty happy. When I blow dry it straight and flat iron my hair it seems to take less time when I use this product. Most of the time I go to bed with wet hair and wake up looking like Medusa but it feels like when I use this shampoo and conditioner it helps tame it.
The next Organix product I tried was the Moroccan Argan Oil which I liked a little better because of the smell. I bought an extra large bottle of it because I liked it so much. My hair smelt good, felt clean and is soft. Overall even though this one doesn't claim to help straighten my hair it does seem to help the frizz and the like I said the smell is clean and fresh which I like (I'm big on the smell of products). 

Anyway overall I really liked the Organix products and for around $5 a bottle you can afford to try different ones. I really want to try the Coconut milk one. I will update with any new flavors I tri ;-) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment