CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 27, 2013

the Bomb (Balm)!

I found a group of products (another shameless BirchBox plug here) that really is the bomb (Balm ;-) The first product I got via BirchBox and the Balm was Mary-Lou Manizer which is an AWESOME highlighter (will post a 'how to' video in my next blog post), the next product they sent me was Hot Mama which is an eyeshadow/blush in one that I LOVE, two amazing products makes me stop and say hmmmmm, not a coincidence time to really check them out! I think their marketing is absolutely adorable with a 50's like style and pin up girls. What is even greater is that the products are about $20 each for a full size (my mini trials I'm still using which shows me that the full size will be well worth it and last you awhile) a great investment for an outstanding product you can use everyday and get a lot of use out of, a great addition to your makeup bag. I investigated and couldn't find it at Ulta or a local beauty store. On amazon it seems that sometimes you might be able to score a deal with these products. Right now Hot Mama is selling for $11.77 plus $4.97 shipping and handling which is a deal! Otherwise you can order on the BirchBox website (see above link) or directly from the Balm. Let me know if you try any of their other products and think they are the Bomb (Balm) ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment