CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Shameless Plug

Recently I started the Body by Vi 90 day challenge. I have at least 30 pounds I'd like to lose to feel comfortable in my own skin again. I've been on the program for 3 weeks, I wanted to try it first before I blogged about it and before I promoted it for sure. I started with the least expensive kit which was still $50 but when you think about replacing breakfast and lunch it technically is saving you money. My $50 bag actually lasted me almost 3 weeks but when I started running low I ordered another bag because I'm truly loving it! I've lost about 3 pounds, slow, steady and healthy most importantly.  See the video link below for nutrition information. The vi shake mix is also a fat burner so you are likely to lose inches even more so than pounds. I bought a cheap personal blender from Walmart that I tote back and forth to work. For breakfast I throw my shake mix in with my coffee, creamer and ice to have an iced mocha. For lunch I do a more hearty shake like shake milk, vanilla almond milk, cocoa, peanut butter, banana and strawberry which is my favorite. I snack healthily when I'm hungry throughout the day and eat a normal dinner with my family. Oddly I find myself craving the shakes! Anyway check it out, the awesome thing is if you find 3 friends to do it with you then your months shake stuff is free (for the life of how long you have 3 people signed up)! Everyone loves free and everyone needs motivation buddies! I would love to have you on my team! Check out the link and I promise to post my before and afters at the end of the challenge: http://smalltowncutie82.bodybyvi.com/


0 comments:

Post a Comment